Friday, January 2, 2015

#blog12daysxmas Day 8 Goodreads 2014




As it's New Year's Day, it is time to start tallying up how I went in the challenges I set myself in early 2014. For reading i.e. Goodreads I set myself the modest challenge of reading or re-reading 52 titles in 2014, as I have done since I first started using Goodreads. 

You can see from the screen dump that I easily met this challenge and my reading totalled 104 titles in 2014. That's quite an increase over the 76 I totalled in 2013. So I am pleased with that.

How did you go in your reading challenges? Were they too high or too low? Despite my regularly exceeding my target in recent years, I shall probably still keep it at 52 for 2015. I think a title a week is a fine target and reading needs to be a pleasure not a chore. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails